Tuesday, November 13, 2012

About Me

Hi!
Here's a little info about me. I want to stay anonymous on this blog, so you wont get absolutely all the info about me.
I'm a girl, and I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. I love baking and often bake, mostly cupcakes, but also coockies, cakes, etc. Music is a big part of my life, and I listen to music a lot. I try to listen to different kinds of music, but ofc. I have my favorites.
 On my spear time I play the guitar, and I've done that for 5 years, I think. I also row, but that I started with this summer, so I'm not the best at that, yet. And of course I hang out with my friends.
  I absolutely LOVE animals, everything from cat and dog to lions and parrots(not that I'd like to pet a lion, that would be kind of scary..) Sadly I don't have any pets myself, but mayby one day I will.

Photo taken by me

-Clara

If you're wondering about anything more, just leave a comment and I'll try to answer:)


No comments:

Post a Comment